I should have posted this earlier to give you all more time so I’m sorry but with 3 kids sometimes it’s hard to fit everything in.
- Get into your exercise gear, I don’t even wear any shoes
- Grab a bottle of water
- If you have an exercise mat use that, or use a towel
- Get your weights (mine are 2kg each). If you don’t have weights you could use two large bottles of water
- Switch on youtube. You can use an iPad, phone, laptop, desktop or TV (if your TV has internet access)
- Open this video 30 Day Shred Level 1
- Depending on your fitness you can follow either beginner or advanced, Jillian will explain how to do the exercises
- We will do level 1 for 1 week so next Monday we will move onto level 2
- If you are unfit go slowly and work your way into it, make sure you do the warm up and cool down
- Her chatter of encouragement can get annoying after a while so you might want to turn down the sound after a few days!!
- If you have any questions just post a comment below
Here I am on Day 1, I’m not trying to lose weight so didn’t weigh myself. My goal is to increase my fitness and tone up. As you can see I have very little definition but I’ll post another photo next week and see if there is any change.
If you are wondering where my workout gear is from it’s from Penneys/Primark. I would advise not spending a lot on workout gear and shopping at either Kmart or Penneys – all you are going to do is sweat in it! Save your money for a comfy pair of runners. By the way when are Primark going to make their way downunder? 🙂