17 days down, 13 more to go. I am definitely feeling more fit and have more energy. I even managed to get up last Saturday and go for a 5km run. Little A wanted me to go running with her again when I got home!! I was wrecked, you’d understand if you knew how steep our road is. I am well and truly on top of Level 2 and ready to move onto Level 3. 13 more days to go, I can feel the benefits and am committed to see it through to the end.
Level 3 starts tomorrow – the updated link is below.
- Get into your exercise gear, I don’t even wear any shoes
- Grab a bottle of water
- If you have an exercise mat use that, or use a towel
- Get your weights (mine are 2kg each). If you don’t have weights you could use two large bottles of water
- Switch on youtube. You can use an iPad, phone, laptop, desktop or TV (if your TV has internet access)
- Level 3 was tough to find online, obviously they don’t want to give you the whole program. I’ve included 3 links below so one of them should work for the next 13 days:
- Depending on your fitness you can follow either beginner or advanced, Jillian will explain how to do the exercises
- We will do level 3 for 13 days which will bring us to the end of the 30 days!
- If you are still finding Level 2 hard, go slowly with Level 3 and work your way into it, make sure you do the warm up and cool down
- Her chatter of encouragement can get annoying after a while so you might want to turn down the sound after a few days!! If the first two links don’t work and you use link 3 you’ll see a funny video of a mum doing it with her kids.
- If you have any questions just post a comment below
Here I am on Day 1, I’m not trying to lose weight so didn’t weigh myself. My goal is to increase my fitness and tone up. As you can see I have very little definition but I’ll post another photo next week and see if there is any change.
Here I am on Day 7, not a whole lot of difference but feeling fitter! I will post another photo next week on day 17.
Here I am, just finished Day 17, the abs are starting to make an appearance. 13 more days to go!
If you are wondering where my workout gear is from its from Penneys/Primark. I would advise not spending a lot on workout gear and shopping at either Kmart or Penneys – all you are going to do is sweat in it! Save your money for a comfy pair of runners. By the way when are Primark going to make their way downunder? 🙂