7 days down, 23 more to go. I am feeling more fit already and a lot stronger. The first few days were a bit tough but by day 7 I am ready to move onto Level 2.
The girls have shown some interest this week and are learning the exercises and taking part, they come and go while I’m exercising and Little F loves climbing all over me which makes the exercises even harder. So here we go, Level 2 starts today – the updated link is below.
- Get into your exercise gear, I don’t even wear any shoes
- Grab a bottle of water
- If you have an exercise mat use that, or use a towel
- Get your weights (mine are 2kg each). If you don’t have weights you could use two large bottles of water
- Switch on youtube. You can use an iPad, phone, laptop, desktop or TV (if your TV has internet access)
- Open this video 30 Day Shred Level 2
- Depending on your fitness you can follow either beginner or advanced, Jillian will explain how to do the exercises
- We will do level 2 for 10 days so next week on Thursday we will move onto level 3
- If you are unfit go slowly and work your way into it, make sure you do the warm up and cool down
- Her chatter of encouragement can get annoying after a while so you might want to turn down the sound after a few days!!
- If you have any questions just post a comment below
Here I am on Day 1, I’m not trying to lose weight so didn’t weigh myself. My goal is to increase my fitness and tone up. As you can see I have very little definition but I’ll post another photo next week and see if there is any change.
Here I am on Day 7, not a whole lot of difference but feeling fitter! I will post another photo next week on day 17.
If you are wondering where my workout gear is from it’s from Penneys/Primark. I would advise not spending a lot on workout gear and shopping at either Kmart or Penneys – all you are going to do is sweat in it! Save your money for a comfy pair of runners. By the way when are Primark going to make their way downunder? 🙂